Shake, pour, and sip your own fresh cocktails in an interactive Virtual Happy Hour & Mixology!
Using Zoom or the platform of your choice this virtual happy hour event will blend in tips, tricks, and trivia from one of the world’s leading authorities on bartending (really). There’s nothing like solving a problem together to build camaraderie and community in a group. When the problem at hand is mixing up delicious cocktails, everybody wins.
The elements of a well-made cocktail work much like a team. Different spirits, liqueurs, sweeteners, and citrus combine to make one mouthwatering beverage. Understanding this synergy, and how the ingredients in a cocktail work harmoniously together have tremendous parallels when you consider why a cocktail tastes so delicious.
Virtual Happy Hour & Mixology is the perfect way to bring remote employees together and create a sense of camaraderie in the virtual workplace.
Choose between 5 Virtual Happy Hour & Mixology options.
Our most popular virtual happy hour event blends in tips, tricks, and trivia from one of the world’s leading authorities on bartending (really).
2. Cocktails & Dreams with Flair
Want to WOW your team? Flair bartending is the practice of bartenders entertaining guests, clientele, or audiences with the manipulation of bar tools (e.g. cocktail shakers) and liquor bottles in tricky, dazzling ways. Used occasionally in cocktail bars, the action requires skills commonly associated with jugglers. This event will teach participants not only how to make a craft cocktail but how to entertain their guests beyond their wildest dreams.
3. Cocktails for a Cause
What if your happy hour could change peoples’ lives? In this unique virtual event, we focus on learning not only about mixology but a cause that is near and dear to your teams’ hearts. We’ll work with you to select an organization and each participant’s attendance will be linked to a charitable impact. Your team of 20 could provide 20 students access to a classroom in Indonesia for a year!
4. Cocktail Connections
Get your team talking and drinking! In this speed networking style event, after a fun energizer and mixology demo, participants will take their homemade craft cocktails into breakout rooms to mix and mingle. We’ve got lots of conversation starters up our sleeve! We’ll present them one at a time for 5-minute conversations in smaller groups and then bring everyone back into the main room to share before we send them back off again! Great for new hires, client networking, and more!
5. Cocktails and Cameo
Having a personalized celebrity message shared on your Virtual Happy Hour will certainly be the highlight of your teams’ month. We’ll work with you to select the right fit whether it Lance Armstrong, Mr. Wonderful, a recent winner of Survivor, or more.
We’re making this virtual team happy hour even easier for you as we will ship each participant cocktail kits that include the premium ingredients you need to craft and enjoy a top-notch cocktail or mocktail or participants can provide the ingredients and the alcohol, themselves.
Cocktails/Mocktail kits include:
- Old Fashioned – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Old-Fashioned cocktails: aromatic bitters, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add whiskey!
- Dirty Martini – (Back in Stock April 2021) -the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four extra-dry Dirty Martini cocktails: olives, brine, orange bitters, and cocktail pick – just add vodka or gin!
- Champagne Cocktail – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Champagne Cocktails: aromatic bitters, sugar cubes, and a champagne flute charm – just add champagne
- Mint Julep – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Mint Julep cocktails: mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add whiskey!
- Gin Smash – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Gin Smash cocktails: mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add gin!
- Mojito (Back in Stock April 2021) -kit includes the top-shelf ingredients and instructions you need to craft and enjoy four Mojito cocktails: lime/mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add rum and top with soda water!