Challenge your team to become chocolatiers for the day!
Our hands-on chocolate workshops provide a marvelous way to spend a few hours working and playing as a team. Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with anything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter during this culinary team building activity. It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from our Master Chocolatier, Chef Dorian, Winner of Sweet Genious ).
To kick off this chocolate team building challenge, guests will be divided into groups and given a golden ticket containing their chocolate mission statement and target market segment. Each team will need to create a box of chocolates for a section of the consumer market; they will be expected to develop a brand identity, marketing slogan and eye-catching packaging as part of an exciting team building activity.
Here are some of the fascinating things your Team Chocolatier workshop includes:
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings
- Create amazing molded chocolates
- How to produce fillings like coconut, apricot, and framboise
- All you need to know about piping, shaping and coating
- How to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar
- Why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular
Of course, you will taste some chocolate too and there is the main benefit of taking home your own handmade chocolates - and the skills to make more at home ... plus useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
Let us stage your private event for 12 – 40 lucky participants.
Team Chocolatier from Teambonding on Vimeo.
Recipe for Success’s experienced chocolatiers will guide you through the art of making delicious truffles by hand using couverture chocolate, fresh ingredients and a variety of natural flavorings.