Feeding the Hungry...
One Bowl at a Time!
Food is one of the most basic needs of all human beings, yet thousands of men, women, and children go to sleep hungry every night. During your Souper Bowl program, teams will collaborate to create their own soup recipe. Your soups will then be donated to a charity of your choice, or we can select one for you. Teams learn about their impact during the event as well as get to taste test their heart-warming creations.
Watch the inner chefs escape from your team as they cook and bond over the impact their soup will make. Teams will also work together to design a logo and name for their 'souperior' creation. All this creativity works up an appetite and teams will celebrate the collaboration and donation with soup tasting and delicious bread. Each team will have an opportunity to sit down and enjoy the soup recipes from the different teams. You may also choose to add extra courses like salads and desserts to complete the meal. Recipe for Success won’t let your teams or others go hungry with this tasty team building experience.
When possible, staff from the benefiting organization will be on hand to receive the donations. What a 'soupendous' way to build your team and give back to the community!
- The large group will be divided into teams of 4 to 6 participants
- Teams will participate in an icebreaker, a short questionnaire about hunger in America. This will give them a good understanding of the significance and impact of the event.
- Each team will be set up with their own cooking station equipped with the supplies they need to make an extra-large pot of soup. They will also have the opportunity to shop at the "General Store" for extra ingredients.
- Teams will then have the option to create their own soup recipe or choose to follow a recipe.
- Along with their soup recipes, the teams will also have to design their own restaurant logo and name. The teams will create a short presentation to show off their recipe, name, and logo before tasting the soups.
- The participants will then end the event by enjoying some bread and their tasty soup creations. Each team will have the opportunity to try other teams recipes. Everyone is a winner with this event!
Brings people close together
Enhances teamwork efforts
Enables better Communication
Focus on collaboration verse competition