Your task is to produce a new range of amazing ice creams to eat in or take away. Could you be the next Ben and Jerry’s? In this Ice Cream Making Challenge you will not only have lots of fun but you will also learn how to make professional ice cream. The Ice Cream Making Challenge is a fun-filled, competitive workshop that combines the knowledge gained from various expert workshops with the unique experiential facilitation of Recipe for Success to produce an unforgettable and delicious Team Building adventure.
Let us introduce you and your team to a new high-tech method of solving these problems, we like to call Ice Cream Making 2.0
Liquid Nitrogen is the answer. At our Ice Cream Challenge 2.0, we use Liquid Nitrogen to freeze the Ice Cream base in seconds. LN is a liquefied gas that is 330 degrees below zero. When the LN is poured out of its special container it creates a very dramatic cloud of smoke and evokes oohs and aahs from the group. It’s wonderful to watch the participants become children again as they wave their hands, arms and bodies through the cloud.
- The large group will be divided into competitive teams of 4 to 6 participants
- Participants must leave their team to gain expertise in one specific ice cream making skill including recipe basics, waffle cone making, equipment instructions, and marketing fundamentals
- Teams will then be challenged to bring together their new skills and develop a brand new ice cream flavor
- Teams must present their new flavor to our panel of judges and one team will be recognized as the “Ice Cream Making Champions”
- All participants will be “winners” as they enjoy their ice cream and homemade waffle cones during the awards ceremony
“We really enjoyed making ice cream with you and your team. It was a fun and exciting experience. Thank you for being so accommodating with our time constraints. I heard some people say that they couldn't wait to go out and buy an ice cream maker!" —F.R., Pricewaterhouse