Recipe for Success is a unique team building company that uses culinary challenges to build better teams. Our culinary programs are the most delicious of team builders. They are specifically designed to encourage your group to enjoy each other’s company. These fun and spirited teamwork activities will build unity while breaking down barriers to better communication. Culinary team builders focus on interaction which leads to happier and more productive team members in the workplace. We will customize any program to your needs.
Founded by Chef Richard Cooper, a business executive and owner of My Mother’s Kitchen Cooking School and David Goldstein, Founder of Teambonding, one of the world’s leading corporate team building specialists, Recipe for Success continues to lead the way in food-based team building events. We have and continue to develop a network of trained chef/facilitators all over North America.
For the last 9 years, Recipe for Success has been developing, refining, and delivering fun, affordable, high-quality Culinary Team Building programs to an impressive list of clients throughout the United States and beyond. We offer you the ideal combination of experience, a wide range of programs and price points, and outstanding service.
Culinary Team Building is effective in so many different ways as cooking team building transcends cultural and physical barriers, requires the use of all the senses and allows your team to all participate on an even playing field. The real difference that Recipe for Success offers your that other providers don’t is the ability to take our program to you hotel, conference or even your employee cafeteria. Each week we work with new venues near you allowing us to bring to you, our vast array of culinary team building events including our signature program TeamCuisine, our Chocolate Company Challenge and our new Team Chocolatier – Chocolate Making Workshop, Ice Sculpting and the Winery Team Challenge .
If you are looking for a unique, indoor, team building event that will challenge and entertain your team, look no further – we are your Recipe for Success!
Need More Convincing?
- 100% participation: Everyone can (and does!) participate.
- You are taught by the best facilitator/chefs in the business.
- You are getting a team building event, not just a cooking class. You make the meal in our cooking programs with your teammates, it’s not just a cooking demo.
- Recipe for Success programs use regular conference room facilities, no need for a kitchen.
- We can accommodate groups from 12 to over 300.
- We come to your conference or meeting, anywhere in North America
- Our programs are designed and facilitated by chefs, and professional team building facilitators
- We come to your Conference or Meeting (much easier than bringing your whole group offsite)
- We have done these programs all over the country, check out our Preferred Venues
- We have competitive programs and collaborative programs
If you are looking for other team building ideas…
Visit Teambonding, a nationwide corporate team building company, offering the best team building activities. Teambonding is one of the most innovative team building companies in the world, basing all programs on the well-documented Power of Play.